Josh Trammell, M.S., CSCS, earned his Master’s in Exercise Physiology at Louisiana Tech, under the direction of Dr. David Szymanski, and trained several national champions in collegiate powerlifting. He has been a personal trainer and strength & conditioning coach for 6 years.
- B.S. in Applied Exercise Physiology – Texas A&M University
- M.S. in Sports Physiology – Louisiana Tech University
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist – NSCA (2014 – Present)
- Strength & Conditioning for Olympic Sports
- Backpacking & Thru-Hiking