Josh earned his Master’s in Exercise Physiology at Louisiana Tech, under the direction of Dr. David Szymanski, and trained several national champions in collegiate powerlifting. He has been a personal trainer and strength & conditioning coach for over 6 years.
Josh works with:
- Individuals in their 20s-30s who would like to compete in their first powerlifting meet
- Busy professionals who would like to increase strength and muscle size, while moving better than ever before
- Weekend warriors who want to get stronger, move well, and perform on the court or field without getting hurt
- People who are preparing for the rigors of a backpacking trip, trail run, or thru hike, such as the Appalachian Trail (AT).
- Individuals interested in more advanced calisthenics, such as handstands or handstand push-ups
B.S. in Applied Exercise Physiology – Texas A&M University
M.S. in Sports Physiology – Louisiana Tech University
Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist – NSCA (2014 – Present)
Joshua Trammell, M.S., CSCS