Since 2013, I have assisted women and men in achieving fitness goals variously related to strength, health, and sport. I most enjoy teaching people how to lift weights to build muscle, gain strength and lose fat. I choose to express care for people by fostering real relationships and guiding individuals to become stronger. Whether you are new to working out and want to learn how to strength train and build muscle, or you are an experienced strength athlete, I can support you in achieving your strength ambitions.
Knowledge and experience coaching general strength and conditioning, bodybuilding, Olympic weightlifting, and corrective exercise. I am committed to the process of ongoing education and continually seek out new opportunities to become a better coach.
Certifications and Education
- NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES)
- USA Weightlifting Level 2 Coach (USAW L2)
- Master of Science in Recreation, Sport, and Tourism, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2018
- Bachelor of Science in Sociology, Texas Christian University, 2012
I offer personal training at Hyde Park and also provide online training. For further information, client testimonials, and free fitness/nutrition advice, please visit www.chasestrength.com. I may be reached directly at email@example.com.