Kathryn Alexander helps people invest in their future. Lose fat, gain muscle and strength, and improve your health with a plan designed just for you.
Kathryn earned her masters degree in exercise physiology from The University of Texas at Austin, and has been a personal trainer for 13 years.
She has worked with:
- business owners who need to see ROI from time and energy spent at the gym
- busy parents who want to take care of their health
- tech employees who sit way too many hours a day and want to get rid of back pain
- moms who want to tone up and get their body back
- first responders, including firefighters, police officers and paramedics,
while employed as an exercise physiologist at the Austin Fire Department
- people who simply want to look and feel good again
Education & Experience:
- M.Ed., Exercise Physiology, The University of Texas at Austin
- B.S., Kinesiology, Louisiana State University
- 13 years as certified personal trainer
- ACE certified Fire Service Peer Fitness Trainer
- NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist